Store Management routines
Retail store operations concern all activities that keep a store functioning according to the standards each day. Operations include customer service, shelf replenishment, ordering, stock management, promotions, HACCP just to mention a few of the tasks that store associates have to undertake on a daily basis.
Store management routines are considered to be a project management process that provides information concerning who, what and how tasks are being implemented.
Apricot Consulting can develop store management routines for retailers covering the following areas:
- Store administration and management of the store’s premises
- Managing Inventory and display
- Managing receipts
- Customer service
- Marketing and merchandising
The questions that we should answer through this process are:
- Who: who is involved in each task?
- Why: why a task should be implemented?
- What: what exactly we should do for accomplishing the task?
- Which way: what needs to be done?
- Resources: what resources are involved or required?
- When: what are the pertinent timescales?